What is the charging method of mobile phone lithium ion battery?
1. Before the mobile phone lithium ion battery leaves the factory, the manufacturer has carried out the activation process and pre-charged it. Therefore, the battery has surplus power. Some friends said that the battery is charged according to the adjustment period, and the standby is still seriously insufficient. If the battery is indeed a genuine battery, in this case, the adjustment period should be extended and then 3-5 full charge and discharge cycles.
2. If the newly purchased mobile phone battery is lithium ion, the first 3 to 5 charges are generally called the adjustment period, which should be charged for 12 hours to ensure full activation of the lithium ion activity. Lithium-ion batteries have no memory effect, but are very inert. They should be fully activated to ensure the best performance in future use.
3. Some automated smart fast chargers only indicate that they are 90% full when the indicator light changes. After the charge reaches 90%, the charger will automatically change to fully charge the phone with a slow charging mode. Therefore, It is best to use the mobile phone lithium-ion battery after it is fully charged, otherwise it will shorten the service life of the mobile phone.
4. Before charging, do not discharge lithium-ion batteries. Improper discharge may damage the batteries. When charging, try to charge slowly and reduce fast charging; the time should not exceed 24 hours. After the battery has been fully charged and discharged for three to five cycles, the internal chemical substances will be fully activated to achieve the best use effect.
5. Please use the original charger or a brand with good reputation. Lithium-ion batteries should use a special charger for lithium-ion batteries, and follow the instructions, otherwise the battery will be damaged or even dangerous.
6. Many users often leave their mobile phones on while charging. In fact, this will easily damage the life of the mobile phone, because during the charging process, the circuit board of the mobile phone will heat up. At this time, if there is an incoming call, it may appear The instantaneous return current will damage the internal parts of the phone.
7. The life of lithium-ion battery depends on the number of repeated charging and discharging, so try to prevent the battery from charging when it has residual power. Such charging conditions will shorten the life of the battery. When the mobile phone is turned off, it should not exceed 7 days. The battery of the mobile phone should be completely discharged first, and then used after it is fully charged.
8. There is self-discharge in mobile phone batteries. When not in use, nickel-metal hydride batteries will be discharged at about 1% of the remaining capacity every day, and lithium-ion batteries will be discharged at 0.2%~0.3% every day. When charging the battery, try to use a dedicated socket, and do not share the socket with a TV or other home appliances.
Lithium-ion batteries are still the first choice for power, consumption, and energy storage batteries
Lithium battery is another industrial product that has made ...
Recently, well-known experts in the industry, Professor Xia ...
At present, the key technologies of lithium battery energy s...
Automotive electronic lithium-ion battery has become an impo...
Address：Zhongtianhe Industrial Park, No. 16,Jinguan Road, Niushan Community, Dongcheng District, Dongguan City